“Video is king.”
“Video is the here and now.”
“If you are not doing video, you are missing out.”
Ok, so I know you have heard it. You need to incorporate video into your marketing. But what types of video should you do? What should you share/communicate?
Here are 6 video ideas for small business:
- Explainer Videos – Have you seen those cool whiteboard videos? They are easier to create than you might think. The video can tell people about your company, your product/service, or explain something specific to your industry.
- Behind the Scenes – This is a great way to personalize your company and your brand. Show what happens in day to day operations, show something that is personal and that people can relate to. Example: A manufacturing company showed the people behind the manufacturing. Clients were able to see the people that put together and serviced machines.
- Client Testimonial – These are gold. If you can get a client to do this, DO IT!! The best way to get this is to ASK for it and record it yourself. If you recently had a client thank you or tell you something nice, ask them if you could take a video telling people about it.
- Tutorial/How To – Can you show someone how to do something? Often you will see this done as a screencast on a computer. An example of this is when a computer repair companies shows you how to clear your browsing history or clear something off of your computer.
- Interviews – Do you have someone you can interview? Maybe it’s someone in your industry, a client, or a networking partner that has some great information to share. This is a great way to get more traffic because both you and the interviewee are likely to share the post.
- Business Owner – Do an interview with your beautiful face on camera. Can you share your why? Tell us more about you or the company. Or share something else relevant.
The hardest part about doing anything is STARTING. So start recording video. You will get better at it each time.
Need help with video creation? Get a free consultation with our partner company Follow Your Arrow Marketing.