Do you ever want to just ‘drop in’ to see a client? It’s always fun to be able to drop off some goodies without costing too much.
So what are some ideas for goodies to drop off?
Here are some examples we have seen used (and loved):
- Crunch Bar – This comes with a little tag that says ‘If you are ever in a CRUNCH, call xxxx.’ This is an inexpensive way to give a goodie and make people smile.
- $100 Grand Bar – Like the Crunch bar, this comes with a note that says ‘You are worth more than $100k to us’ or something similar.
- Popcorn – This one is a simple “Just popping in…” with your business card.
- Mini Rubik’s Cube – “Would love to help you solve your xxxx puzzle” where the xxx is the subject (example: IT, marketing, staffing).
- Tootsie Roll – “We love our customers, that’s just the way we ROLL” (or anything similar with ‘that’s how we roll’).
- Goldfish Crackers – “We are fishing for referrals.”
- Poprocks – “You Rock!”
- Something Created by You/Your Company – Maybe you have a checklist or helpful pamphlet. Make sure it’s not a sales brochure (because those get immediately deposited into the circular file). Give them something they can use and something that is helpful.
What have you seen or used that has worked?